Saturday, April 7, 2012

{VaLeNtiNE FuN}

{On Valentines day the kids and I went to our friend Hannas house for a little Valentine party!! It was so cute, the kids got to make their own heart pizza and paint a picture for the daddys. The kids exchanged Valentines which was super cute!!!! Mp loved his picture Trae painted him. We loved our Valentines this year!!!}











4 comments:

Trinity said...

What a cute idea. I will have to round up the boys' little friends and have a little party for them. Your kids are so cute. You all are so fabulously dressed at all times. :)

Reeder family said...

such a cute party and such cute outfits your kids are in. Your kids are darling as usual. love it!

The Hatch Batch said...

Holly

Thanks for coming to Jazi's blessing! It was good to finally meet you and your cute family:) Here is the website address for those "super hero suckers" I was telling you about. They did them for V-day but you could switch up the saying for a b-day favor.

http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2012/01/20-minute-crafter-superhero-valentines.html

The Hatch Batch said...

Holly

Thanks for coming to Jazi's blessing! It was good to finally meet you and your cute family:) Here is the website address for those "super hero suckers" I was telling you about. They did them for V-day but you could switch up the saying for a b-day favor.

http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2012/01/20-minute-crafter-superhero-valentines.html