Friday, February 24, 2012

{LaYla's SwEeT ShOPPe PaRtY}

{Our little sweetheart Layla turned one and we threw her a sweet shoppe birthday party. I have had so much fun planning her little party, I got a lot of my ideas from tomkatstuido.com and on pinterest.(which is super addicting)
The party turned out great, we appriciated all the love and support from our family & friends. Layla was lovin every minute of it. She loved her cake, and all her girlie gifts!!
Thanks to those that came!!!




































2 comments:

The Obergs said...

I LOVE it! I love the color scheme, I love your outfit, I'm completely IN love with Layla's outfit, I love all of the details. Yet again, you came through with another fantastic party. But, I can only imagine you had some serious candy left over...

Ehlers Family said...

The party turned out great!!! It was seriously so cute. I loved everything about it. Happy 1st birthday sweet Layla!