Friday, November 6, 2009

halLowEeN!!!

{Halloween was so much fun for us this year!!!
It is seriously one of my fav holidays!!!!}
Was it because me & my friend Shalee dressed up for work as a nerd & a witch??? - probably!
Was it because Trae loved all his candy??? - Probably!

Was it cause Trae got to hang with his neighborhood girlfriends?????- Probably!

Was it cause Trae looked so cute in his dragon costume???? -Probably!






Was it cause Trae loved "tRick Or TreAtiNg"??- Probably!





Was it cause Trae got to hang with his cousins????? -Probably!

YES! it was all of those fun things!
Halloween was too fun this year........
The fairy Princess & charming Knight loved every minute of it with their little Dragon!!!!!!!!
ThE eNd.
HappY haloweEn!


8 comments:

Reeder family said...

i love all the pics you took with your camera. They turned out so cute & good. Love the b/w ones. Trea is too funny! I can't believe how big and handsome he is. Maybe next year he will love it even more.

Adam and Brittany said...

Soooo cute! Love the costume, he looked adorable. You're so funny, I worked Sat but I guess I missed you.

The Obergs said...

oh Holly, you're still too cute to be a nerd. I love Trae's costume. My favorite pictures are the ones from behind, too adorable!

It was good to see you the other day. You looked great as always. Hope the pictures went well.

Ehlers Family said...

I love his costume. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. We need to get together before Ty leaves for Texas!! Dinner or something!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Sooooo glad you had a fun halloween!!! You all look great together! I love Trae in his cut dragon costume!

Erin said...

He is the cutest dragon I have ever seen- your family customs were so cute what a great idea

Johnstun Fam said...

okay that is seriously the cutest costume ever!! I love it, he looks so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I am glad you guys had a fun halloween! oh and I love the nerd outfit! way cute!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

What a cute little dragon! And I love you and Shalee's costumes! I feel so left out now that I don't work there! I miss you guys!