Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goff Fam phOtos

Since im still trying to figure out my new camera, my beautiful sis in law let me take her adorable family pics. It was tons of fun & they were so good! thanks guys!











6 comments:

Reeder family said...

wow holly you did such a great job on their pictures. It looks like you have been doing professinal pictures for years. cant wait to see more.

The Obergs said...

Holly, these pictures look awesome! You really have an eye for photography.

P.S. The niece and nephews are adorable!

Ehlers Family said...

I want a new camera so bad!! Maybe someday! :(

Cuties on Top said...

I had to turn my blog private because of an issue at work! Will you send me your email so I can add you?! shellykeyes@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Sale and Jaimee said...

You are a natural! Seriously! You are welcome to practice with my little one whenever you like. :) I am seriously impressed with your photography and craft making skills. I love all your halloween costumes by the way.

Brook Parker said...

Holly, you have such a great eye & great talent!