We had such a great thanksgiving weekend down in St. George, my grandma hosted a wonderful, beautiful & very delicious meal! She always does a great job! We love her & and are very THaNKful for her!
Trae's 1st Thanksgiving that he actually got to eat all the yummy food!
My lil sis & her hubbY
Playing outside in the nice weather!
We had such a good time with my family, black friday shopping, going to the temple & lots of yummy food!
Thanks everyone for making our holiday weekend wonderful! XoxO
Trae is getting so big! I REALLY want a girl but looking at him would make me happy if it is a Boy! I miss not seeing you every sunday. I wanna come see the house still ;)
Glad you guys had a good turkey day! Trae is Brooklyn's new buddy! She talks about him all the time. Wants to see pictures on your blog. haha. Lights this weekend?
5 comments:
holly I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you! Trae is so adorable!!! And I love your hair blonde! You are so stinkin cute!
Trae is getting so big! I REALLY want a girl but looking at him would make me happy if it is a Boy! I miss not seeing you every sunday. I wanna come see the house still ;)
You are so crazy for doig black friday. Your family is so stinkin cute. Trea is such a stud.
Glad you guys had a good turkey day! Trae is Brooklyn's new buddy! She talks about him all the time. Wants to see pictures on your blog. haha. Lights this weekend?
I'm glad you all had fun in St.George!! It's nice to go down there every once and a while to see the fam. How was Trae in the car?
Post a Comment