Wednesday, July 8, 2009

{OuR FuN FouRth!!!!}

This year for the 4th oF July our cute new neighbors invited us up to their cabin in Heber. It was so beautiful up there! We had fun staying in their family cabin........ four wheel in, eating yummy food & playing games all night long! so fun & so nice of them to invite us.



****************************************
Then Saturday we headed to our family party in Morgan for a delicious BBQ & fireworks.
Trae is very sensitive to load noise so we were a little nervous about the fireworks but he actually really liked them!!!! and by the time we watched the big ones he was out. soooooo, all that worry for nothin! ha ....we had such a good 4th with our friends and family, we are very blessed to have our freedom & we enjoyed celebrating!!!


(T & his cuz Grayden...best little buds, so cute!)



16 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

So glad you had a great 4th. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Trae is so cute.

The Obergs said...

How fun! I love these pictures. Holly, your outfit is great, very patriotic in a fashionable sort of way. Glad to hear that Trae like the fireworks. I was worried about Hazel and the loud noises too, but happily, she wasn't bothered by them either and in fact fell asleep about halfway through the show.

Reeder family said...

Your outfit for the 4th was really cute! How fun to go on the cabin trip, i need some friends like that. looks like you guys had a blast. Trea is such a cute and good little boy.

The DiStefano Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Trae is so cute in that pic with his hands up!! We need to get together again soon. We haven't even seen your new house or anything. I bet you are loving it. :)

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

you guys were totally hanging out on the street where I grew up. I used to hang out right where you were all the time. Kind of funny. It's good to see you guys are doing so well. WE miss you as neighbors! :)

Bentleys said...

Love your outfit! And yes my hubby rarely has a shirt one! :) I don't mind at all! :) Its funny because everyone that know him or that is around him a ton thinks its weird when he has one on! He has been like that since he was little! Funny huh! Lil Trae is getting so big! He is too cute! Good luck tomorrow on the show!

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh Trae looks like he's fully enjoying himself on that 4-wheeler! And I love his little camping chair, I need one of those for Kadence. It was so fun to see you at the Roy Pool..don't you love that place?!?

Three K's and Two P's said...

What a fun Fourth! How awesome to have such fun neighbors!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh! Looks like so much fuN! I saw you guys on Good Things Utah this morning! You looked so cute!

Andrea Brooks said...

Thanks for coming up on the 4th. It was alot of fun!

Cuties on Top said...

How fun!! Looks like you had a blast!

The Sayamas said...

How fun! I love your 4th outfit! You're always so cute and stylin'!

The Browns said...

Hol your family pictures are so darn cute. I love the fourth. My kids love the fire works. That picture of his and his cousin on chairs is priceless.

Meili said...

Hey Holly. I'm 99% sure I just saw Trae's picture on Good Things Utah! I never watch that show, but I was flipping channels while working out, and I saw his adorable little mohawk!

Galbfam said...

Trae is getting so big and couldnt be any cuter.. HE IS ADORBALE! I miss you guys...

Our Little Family said...

We were so glad you were able to come to our cabin, and we hope you will come again. We had a lot of fun and love being your neighbors! Glad you were able to go to your family get-together. Trae is so dang cute!!